Engaged Cornell Hub
Are you a student who's curious about public engagement at Cornell? Come visit the Engaged Cornell Hub!
NOTE: Staff in the Engaged Cornell Hub are working remotely, and the Hub is closed to students and visitors. To get in touch with staff, follow the program links below or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
On the third floor of Kennedy Hall, the Hub houses nine programs and units that support Cornell’s mission of public engagement. In this open and collaborative space, students, faculty, staff and community partners can learn more about and become involved in a variety of engagement opportunities on and off campus.
Units in the Hub
- Community Learning and Service Partnership (CLASP)
- The Cornell Commitment (The Cornell Tradition, Hunter R. Rawlings III Cornell Presidential Research Scholars, Meinig Family Cornell National Scholars)
- Cornell in Washington
- Cornell Prison Education Program
- Cornell Public Service Center
- Education Minor (College of Agriculture and Life Sciences)
- New York Agricultural Outreach and Education
- Office of Engagement Initiatives
- Office of Undergraduate Research
Hub Hours and Location
NOTE: Staff in the Engaged Cornell Hub are working remotely, and the Hub is closed to students and visitors.
3rd floor, Kennedy Hall
- TCAT buses serve the Kennedy Hall bus stop and the nearby Corson/Mudd Hall stop.
- For information about parking on campus, visit the Facilities and Campus Services website.
For more information, email email@example.com or leave a message at (607) 255-6006.