Engaged Leadership is advancing the culture of community engagement at Cornell through student-focused programming including those highlighted here.
- Certificate in Engaged Leadership is a 4-stage critical reflection framework that complements current student studies and activities in leadership education and community engagement. The certificate is open to any undergraduate student from any Cornell school and college.
- Student Ambassadors and Assistants are passionate about community engagement and vital to the Office of Engagement Initiative’s programs and operations.
- Clinton Global Initiative University (CGI U) is an annual conference that supports social innovation among the country’s young leaders. Selected delegates from Cornell receive seed funding and mentorship for their projects.
- Community Engagement Showcase is an annual event celebrating outstanding local and global community-engaged projects.
- The Social Justice Roundtable: Be the Change is a monthly student roundtable about engagement.
Student consultations: Are you looking for community-engaged courses, service-learning opportunities, or information on starting a community-engaged project? Request a consultation.