Root Maps: A Collaborative International Theatre Project
Funding travel for the performance of the collaboratively written play, “Root Maps,” and a community discussion about the project, raising awareness about marginalized identities and border realities in India and the U.S.
- Debra Castillo, Department of Comparative Literature
College of Arts and Sciences
- Elaigwu Ameh ’20
- Rosalie Purvis ’19
- Alejandra Rodríguez ’17
- Community partner: Debaroti Chakraborty, Jadavpur University
- Community partner: Debasish Sen Sharma, filmmaker
- Community partner: Carolina Osorio Gil, Cultura Ithaca
- XXII Congreso de literatura mexicana contemporánea, El Paso, Texas, March 2017
Engaged Opportunity Grants
Supporting a wide range of community-engaged projects, from student leadership programs and partnership building to events and conference travel. Open to all faculty and staff.