When it comes to social justice and community engagement, it can be difficult to know where to start. The issues are big and complex — and sometimes overwhelming. How about starting with a conversation?
Sponsors: Office of Academic Diversity Initiatives (OADI) and Office of Engagement Initiatives.
Stay tuned for topics and details! The best way to stay up to date is to subscribe to the Engaged Cornell mailing list.
- September 13
- October 18
- November 15
- March 14
- April 18
Dinner will be served at each of the dialogues.
- Gender Development and Women’s Empowerment in Azerbaijan
- Food Insecurity on Campus-Debunking Stigmas and Providing Solutions
- The Committee on U.S.-Latin American Relations (CUSLAR) Presents on Holistic Medicine
- Motivating Women of Color in STEM Panel
- Advancing Health on Campus
- Reproductive Health and Social Justice
- Food, Toxins and Housing-Environmental Justice in our Backyard
- Voter Rights
- Locker room talk: Women’s Rights in the 21st Century
- DREAM Team: Immigration Issues in the U.S., Myths Debunked, Reality Revealed
- Scientista Foundation: Women in STEM
|Andres||10 a.m.-1 p.m.;
|10 a.m.-1 p.m.;
|JJ||10 a.m.-1 p.m.||10 a.m.-1 p.m.||10 a.m.-2:30 p.m.|
|Silvia||10 a.m.-1 p.m.||10 a.m.-1 p.m.||10 a.m.-2:30 p.m.|
|Mane||1:20-3:30 p.m.||10 a.m.-2:30 p.m.|
|Kelly||11:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m.||10 a.m.-2:30 p.m.|
|Conor||noon-2 p.m.||noon-2 p.m.|
To stay connected, subscribe to our mailing list!