Celebrate the diversity of outstanding community engagement. Present your own project. Network with students, faculty, staff and community partners. Or just learn how to get started in community-engaged work.
All this and more happens at the annual Community Engagement Showcase. Whether you are exploring community engagement for the first time or you’ve been doing it for years, the Showcase is the perfect place to connect, learn and find inspiration.
- February 12 – Student presenter and award application opens
- February 21 – Student application information session | 5–6:30 p.m. | G64 Goldwin Smith Hall
- March 9 – Application deadline
- March 21 – Reflective poster presentation workshop | 5–6:30 p.m. | 160 Mann Library (mandatory for presenters; required for 1-2 participants in group presentations)
- April 16 – 2018 Community Engagement Showcase | 5–7 p.m. | Klarman Atrium and Auditorium
The Showcase is sponsored by the Office of Engagement Initiatives.