Funding for Students

Whether you are an undergraduate, graduate or professional student, there is Engaged Cornell funding to support your community-based travel and research.

01 Undergraduate Students

02 Graduate Students

  • Community-Engaged Student Travel Grants

    Funding students who are spending winter or summer break participating in community-based research activities or service-learning projects.

    • $1,000 maximum (see details)
    • Application is due on October 02, 2017 in 8 days
  • Engaged Graduate Student Grants

    Supporting Ph.D. students in any field — whether they are experienced in community-engaged research and scholarship or just getting started.

    • $15,000 maximum (see details)
    • Application is due on February 02, 2018 in 131 days

03 Professional Students

You may also be interested in


Please contact the Office of Engagement Initiatives to talk about your project, and we’ll do our best to help.



(607) 254-4240