Info Sessions, Workshops and Consultations
The Office of Engagement Initiatives offers information sessions, workshops and consultations throughout the year. These opportunities are geared primarily toward faculty, but staff and community partners are welcome participants and contributors.
- Info sessions are generally held to provide background and answer questions related to active RFPs.
- Workshops are designed to strengthen and enrich the projects at hand, and to build the network of scholarship for public purposes, with public partners. Workshops are tailored to funding opportunities that are currently accepting proposals or that have active grants.
- The Office of Engagement Initiatives staff are available for one-on-one or group consultations at any time.
Info Sessions (about available funding opportunities)
Watch the fall 2017 video below or on CornellCast.
In this video:
00:08:33 Engaged Curriculum Grants
00:16:07 Engaged Faculty Fellowship Program
00:22:18 Engaged Graduate Student Grants
00:34:10 Engaged Opportunity Grants
00:39:28 Engaged Scholar Prize
00:40:42 George D. Levy Faculty Award
00:41:35 Support and Networking
00:44:17 Q & A
There are no Community Engaged Learning Summer Institutes currently scheduled. Please check again next summer for information on the 2018 summer institutes.
Engaged Learning Workshops (for recently funded projects)
Please register for the specific workshop that you are interested in by clicking on the links below:
- Preparing Students for Engagement: Wednesday, September 6, 2017 | 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. | 102 Mann Library
- Integrating Learning Through Reflection: Tuesday, September 19, 2017 | 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. | 102 Mann Library
- Transmedia Knowledge: New Forms of Storytelling: Thursday, October 5, 2017 | 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. | 102 Mann Library
- Community Partnership: Products, Practices, Impacts: Friday, October 27, 2017 | 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. | 102 Mann Library
- Assessing Student Learning and Transformation: Tuesday, November 14, 2017 | 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.| 102 Mann Library
- Documenting and Communicating the Power of Your Work: Wednesday, November 29, 2017 | 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. | 102 Mann Library
Please contact Anna Bartel with any questions at 254-4510.
Contact us to set up a one-on-one consultation.