The Engaged Cornell Hub is the central location for community engagement at Cornell University. Located on the third floor of Kennedy Hall, the Hub is an open, welcoming, collaborative space where students, faculty, staff, and community partners can learn more about and become involved in a variety of engagement opportunities on and off campus.
The Hub houses eight publicly engaged programs and units that actively serve a range of needs across the university. The Hub provides a shared space where these units can work more closely together, foster connections with other community-engaged units on campus, better support the entire Cornell community, and advance the university’s mission of public engagement.
- Community Learning and Service Partnership (CLASP)
- The Cornell Commitment (The Cornell Tradition, Hunter R. Rawlings III Cornell Presidential Research Scholars, Meinig Family Cornell National Scholars)
- Cornell Prison Education Program
- Cornell Public Service Center
- Education Minor (College of Agriculture and Life Sciences)
- New York Agricultural Outreach and Education
- Office of Engagement Initiatives
- Office of Undergraduate Research
Hub Hours and Location
9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m., Monday–Friday
3rd floor, Kennedy Hall
- TCAT buses serve the Kennedy Hall bus stop and the nearby Corson/Mudd Hall stop.
- For information about parking on campus, visit the Transportation Services website.
For more information or inquiries, contact email@example.com or call (607) 255-6006.